Friday, March 9, 2007

I Simply Live For You



(Words and music by Russell Fragar)

Say the word
And I will sing for You
Over oceans deep, I will follow
If each star was a song,
And every breath of wind of praise
It would still fail by far
To say all my heart contains
I simply live, I simply live for You (repeat)

I simply live for You

Chorus:
As the glory of Your presence now
Fills this place
In worship we will see You face to face,
There is nothing in this world to which you
Can be compared
Glory on glory, praise upon praise
You bind the broken hearted
And saved all my tears
And by your Word, you set the captives free,
There is nothing in this world that You
Cannot do,
I simply live, I simply live for You

3 comments:

Kamsin said...

Great song, have just checked out the youtube vid, as I didn't know it before.

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Hi, Liz, I stopped by from the Blog Party and just wanted to say thank you for putting up your prize.

Becky

Anonymous said...

going to check out your fav worship songs and this one :)