Saturday, April 14, 2007

Praying...(UPDATED)

Go here and here for details

The long and the short of the story is that
Heather was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

This post here contains a little note of Heather to her dad,
and her dad's response.
Oh, my heart melted as I read them.
What a precious relationship they have.
Here's a bit of what they wrote:

On Heather's post:
Dad, I know you are reading this, and I know there are tears in your eyes-but remember that I love you and I am going to be okay… really- I am.


Her Dad's comment post:
I gave you to our Heavenly Father after I was saved.
I can’t take you back, but I will not let you Go.

I don’t have words, you know my heart.

* * *

And here's another example of Heather's faithful heart.
Yesterday she received an "insensitive e-mail" (my opinion).
Heather's reply is full of grace - read it HERE.

Aside from Boomama, here are other logs announcing this:
Blondemomblog
This Full House
Oikos Online

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading her posts really made me cry. And her Dad's comment to one of her entries was simply touching.

Thanks for sharing this. A prayer point to remember.

Anonymous said...

P.S. BTW, Liza, this post of yours is good for OO. What do you think?

Liza on Maui said...

Thanks Jayred..that's a great idea putting this post on Oikos Online. Heather is such a great witness for the Lord - ket's do it! (I just posted it there - still on draft and will let you decided when to publish..and feel free to add you comment...)

Liza on Maui said...

jayred,
I decided to go ahead and publish the post. I thought you might be busy and not notice the draft right away...