Friday, June 22, 2007

Sunday Scribblings: I Have A Secret

Deep deep down where no one sees
I will, my secret keep
Way way down below
where no one else can peek

Sacred secrets are meant to last
secrets revealed are secret past
secrets neither good or bad
secrets, silence is a must

I have a secret
or do I have one?
I do not think I have
but maybe it's way way down

Secrets that memory tries to fade
Secrets longing to be shared
Secrets locked up in our hearts
My secret? where do I start?

Nah....
Sacred secrets are meant to last
secret revealed are secret past
secrets neither good or bad
secrets, silence is a must


Let's see if others will reveal their secrets. Visit Sunday Scribblings to find out.

8 comments:

Rob Kistner said...

... ;)

Forgetfulone said...

Nice poem

Clockworkchris said...

very beautiful poem. I am facinated by secrets and lies. How one can leave out part of the truth and call it a secret instead of a lie. I do think a secret should be forever, but it seldom is.
About my blog-for me touching and upset are the same. I'm bi-polar and it's either emotional or non-emotional. There is nothing else. Today was the first break from mania in forever and it was nice.

Anonymous said...

"Secrets that memory tries to fade
Secrets longing to be shared
Secrets locked up in our hearts
My secret? where do I start?"

Very good questions asked in there. Sometimes secrets mergeinto reality..

Regina said...

This was beautiful! Once you share a secret, it's lost forever to its secret-ness...

Lucy said...

"where do I start?" Loved it! :)

Patois42 said...

Quite enjoyable and revealing, your poem. You're right: "silence is a must." Thanks for revealing the poem.

lisrobbe said...

Wonderful poem!