Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Works For Me: Budget and Networth

When I shared about what worked for us last week on "Paying Our Credit Card Debts" I had a tremendous response. I guess many really do want to get out of debt. In relation to the tip on paying C-debt, I would like to emphasize 2 things that work:

1) Creating your Budget - and sticking to it as much as possible.
2) Computing Your Network - and striving to improve it.

Since my blogging time is up, I'd just left you with the link that talk about budget and Networth. I tell you...learning how to do a budget, stay on budget and improve your networth works. I'd come back for more specific sharing tomorrow night. I'm beat already tonight. Oh...speaking of "to be continued" post, i told you I'd blog about Tweens tonight. Well, I am not. Maybe on Thursday night :(

For more working tips, go to Rocks In My Dryer.

No comments: